Hair, Beautiful Hair


Today is a beautiful sunny day in Codyland.  I am feeling lots better now.  Good thing about stomach bugs is they usually don't last too long.  Mine was about a three day affair.  Glad it is on it's way out.  So, to celebrate I am showing a few of the dolls that I am working on now that they have some hair.  I have three on the worktable here.  But, there are five more waiting in the wings.  My goal for the next couple of days is to get them in their costumes at long last.  I am getting a bit itchy to get the photo shoots started for my Ladies in waiting.  There will be a fine collection of Ladies, Duchess', and assorted other characters who inhabit Codyland getting the royal treatment.  A grand portrait in all their splendor is the object of this shoot.  It should make a nice collection.

Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts