It's There Can You See It?


There are things that go unnoticed by us all the time.  Only to those who stop to look can they see it.  My partner told me of a small little birds nest in one of our huge rose bushes out front.  He was amazed a bird would have built one so close to the sidewalk or so low to the ground.  My thought is that they, as in the birds, will make do.  We don't go out of our way to interfere with them.  I love nature and like knowing that even in the deep urban wasteland of the city, life outside of humans exists  So, my question to you is, can you see it?

Have a great Sunday.  I am off to spend it with some of my best friends eating, drinking and playing cards.  Ah, life is good today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts