Time to Start the Conversation



This week I have taken it upon myself to begin the planning and start working on the characters and props for some upcoming photo projects.  The cousins are fitting in nicely.  I shot this picture of our morning conversation over a cup of coffee.  The cousins lament not being able to have coffee.  They are very curious about all this human stuff.  Even though they look like humans, being made of plastic has it's disadvantages too.

We were discussing what sorts of stories we could tell for them to play the roles. I told them that there are other plastic people similar to them but not as complex.  They were rather perplexed.  I will be making introductions later on in the process.  These guys are quite likable and will be hard working assets to the studio.  Codyland Studio is finally starting to get some action going and I am looking forward to seeing what comes out of the art machine in the weeks ahead.  My biggest dilemma at the moment is choosing the first show of the year in which to apply. I promised myself I would make a go at entering at least one a month if I can, to get myself out into the art world again.  We shall see how that goes.  Wish me luck and I will report back on how it goes.  Thanks for your interest in Codyland.

(Update): I just sent in my application for the Manifest Gallery show called "Tales Told".  Fingers crossed we shall see what happens.  I only have to move in the direction of my dreams and the Universe will respond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts