Sleeping Beauties, Sleeping just Sleeping


My first attempts at redoing the faces of little monster high dolls just so happens to be for some sleeping characters. Yes, it might be a cop out from making eyes. But, really I need two sleeping characters. When I saw these little beauties unfinished, they seemed so serene and thought immediately of some sleeping characters. The blond is definitely going to be a princess of some sort. Not sure yet. The other is going to be her friend, they were bewitched and have fallen asleep in the forest.

Can't you just see my little Jasper and his lion Ruff coming upon them in the forest on one of their adventures? I sure can and what interesting things would happen? The first image is of the little cat like friend. I gave her really deep red hair and a tiny little black nose. I will post some better pics of the full body later. Her dress was hand made by me but, you can't really see it here.


Blondie is the one who will play the part of the princess. I don't have names for either of them yet. That will come soon enough. I put a pink fairy princess dress on her for now. I am not sure I will keep it intact or alter it. But, one thing is for sure. I am having a blast making up the characters as I go. Today I also put new hair on two other dolls. One is puma boy and the other bee girl. I will post pictures of them once they are done.

Tonight is the second class for the Creative Photography Assignment class I am taking. We are supposed to share some of our favorite images we have created to date. Next week will be our first actual assignment. It is on using soft focus in creative ways. Saturday is going to be a nice day in the big studio finishing up the set for the first set of images. Oh, and the big news I hinted at is that I will be showing in a local photographers studio at some point in the next few months. He is a very well respected and awesome photographer and nice guy. Details will follow once I know more. Have a great weekend one and all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts