Urban Runes: Hagalaz or Hagal Loss and Destruction


Hagalaz or Hagal is a rune that many fear to see appear in their journey. It is translated to mean hail. We all know how destructive natural events like hail storms can truly be on our environment. That is the essence of what this energy represents. A destructive force in our lives. Of course this can come in many ways. But, I look at this particular rune as a cousin to the tower card on the Tarot. It does represent destruction but, from the clearing away we can have a new start. When I see Hagal appear in my spiritual journey, I pause to reflect on what needs to be destroyed in a spiritual sense or even literal one in my life. What do I need to let go of in order to move forward or grow as a person.

As with any destructive force it is initially upsetting. But, once the dust clears we just move on. This particular energy encourages us to leave the rubble behind and start fresh. That way you are not taking any baggage or damaged parts with you.

My challenge to you out there is to see if you need to clear away anything in your lives that may be holding you back or that you feel buried under. Once you can walk away from the destruction, you will feel free and liberated.

Have a great weekend out there and thank you as always for stopping by. I hope you find my humble words inspiring in some way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts