Getting to it.


Well, it's been nearly a year since I last posted anything. I think I have realized that this is the best way to keep anyone updated on what I am working on. So, I am planning on posting here for any current updates to what I am up to.


Due to the cold weather I am making sculptures at home which means that they are small. That's fine as I need to reduce the size at times. I am loving this mixed media stuff and am enjoying scavaging for bits and pieces to use to create new wculpture. I hace even been known to recycle old pieces that weren't quite as successful into something new.


I am posting a few pics here of a few pieces I made for a gallery show back in October of 2007. These are from my Bone head series and are a mix of wood, polymer clay, apoxy sculpt and fiber. They are approximately 24 inches tall and there are three in the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts