The Power of Trees


On one of the lists I subscribe to, I was directed to a web site to view some art quilts. When I went there I was treated to some amazing quilts with trees as the subject. Well, I was really taken with them as I love trees myself. I have been working on some tree paintings and also digitally altered photos. So I am including a tree pic here to illustrate my love of trees. I hope you enjoy it. The quilt artist is Kathie Briggs and you can see her lovely quilts here http://www.kathiebriggs.com/

Comments

Molly said…
Cody, I love your trees! I love trees. What is more important? I am writing now and enjoying it so much. All my writing so far (with one exception) involves trees! Go figure. You are wonderful to me.
Cody Goodin said…
See Molly, I had a feeling your writing would be important to you. I am glad you can do more of it now.

Yes, trees are marvelous creatures.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts