Happiest of New Years to One and All


My goblin of good cheer and the sneaky wine thief would like to wish you all out there the happiest of New Year from all of us here in Codyland. May 2012 be the best year yet despite all the doom and gloom predictions out there.  I personally believe it will be the year of enlightenment.  I am planning on bigger and better things in my life and creative endeavors.  I wish the same for all of you including good health prosperity and abundance.  May the world see more peace than war.  Dance, sing make art and prosper and live long as the Vulcans say.  My love to you all and a BIG sincere thank you for following along on my adventure.  Until next year, Cio.

Comments

tiaolou003 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts