Recent Snow and Ice



Here is a picture of a bush on the side of my house.  As you can see it bears the fruit of the recent snow and ice we received earlier in the week.  I failed to capture the sun sparkling on the ice though.  It was quite beautiful.  Today it is -1 outside.  I was grateful my camera worked OK.


Here is a shot I took over the house that is across the street from me.  The sunlight on the ice is more visible in this shot.  This kind of photo moment really gets my imagination stirred.  I think of ice dragons and goblins running amok.  Little ice fairies flying all over the place coating the world in ice.  Oh, fun back to the studio for me.

Comments

Susie McMahon said…
Ohhh! B-r-r-r-rrrrrr!
Here we're having a heatwave - we've had 3 days in a row over one hundred degrees F with a record-breaking 42.6 celsius two days ago- unprecedented in Tasmania. It'a 6.30 am and feels a little cooler today - I'd love some of that ice - I don't cope with heat at all well.
Cody Goodin said…
Wish I could send you some it. Your heat sounds dreadful. That is why I hate summer here in Cincinnati.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts