Post Christmas post


Christmas has come and gone, but we are still in the holiday mode at my house. I had to create a giftie for a friend coming by today for a little artists gathering. So, here is my latest sea goblin. He is residing in a shell that a friend gave me for Christmas. He is holding a rare golden pearl. Yes it is a real pearl. It is his only treasure that he has and is willing to share it. It brings the light of wisdom to the person who adopts him.

I want to wish all my friends out in blog land a happy and prosperous new year.

Comments

Susie McMahon said…
Hey, Cody - Hope you had a good one. Here it was warm and sunny, but not too hot to enjoy the feast. I cooked for 13, and I'm still recovering!

All good things to you in 2010

Hugs,
Susie
Coach Z said…
Hello, My Friend. Have a Wonderful and Blessed New Year!!

MarZel
Cody Goodin said…
Thanks Susie and MarZel. I wish the same for you both. I am off from work this coming week so hope to get some much needed planning done. Also, making art too.
Maggie R said…
My First visit here and your work is awesome. I Love the sea goblin holding the pearl.. Lucky recipient.
I am following now so I can see what you are creating...Thanks for the inspiration.
Best wishes for the coming year
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Cody Goodin said…
Aww, thank you Maggie for stopping by the goblin's place. I hope you find it inspiring and interesting. Welcome and may you too have a great new year ahead.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts