It's carrot season.


Well here is that wascally wabbit holding his prize catch.  He gives the crowd a thumbs up for a great hunt for the most delicious carrot.  I was very happy with the overall look and feel of this piece.  It was one of my rare non goblin pieces.  He began life as a sketch on a napkin a few weeks back.  I hope to create more purely fantasy type characters.  He is a polymer clay sculpt over a wire armature.  His carrot is made of polymer clay as well with fancy yarn for his foliage.  His name is Watau and he will be making his debut at the open house at my studio this weekend. Hope you all have a great day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
He's fabulous Cody!!! I love that carrot~
Pattee
Cody Goodin said…
Thanks Pattee, the picture doesn't do him justice though. I really like the way he turned out.
Karen Mallory said…
Your rabbit turned out great Cody!! Love the carrot. He looks like Harvey if you could see that invisible rabbit!
hugs Karen

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts