Sneak Peek


Here is another sneak peek into my creative process.  The above head is one I started in the class I taught last week to the Waynesville group.  When I got home I changed it up a bit and it turned into a rabbit.  It was also the result of using my new tools and having watched the DVD from Wendy Froud that this came about. I wanted to do something a little different.  I really like how the head turned out.  In the picture below is the body I have started with.  I am not so sure about this one.  I am keeping him on the work table for a day or two before I decide.  He is to become the Bunny Buddha.


See his body doesn't look as big in the picture as it does in real life.  He will be sitting upon lettuce leaves in his lettuce pose.  I think if rabbits were spiritual they would be Buddhists.  They are natural vegans.  Well, hope to geet more work done on him this week if my job doesn't do me in.  Have a great week you all.

Comments

This will be soooo cool when its done!
Cody Goodin said…
Thanks Sycamore, I certainly hope so.
Anonymous said…
Too cute Cody!
I love that face~
Cody Goodin said…
Thank you Pattee.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts