Mondays Offering


Todays art piece is my Punkinhead Scarecrow.  I had been mulling this one over a bit.  I wasn't sure if he was finished or not.  But, I like the simplicity of him this way and have decided he is indeed finished.  His head and hands are polymer clay.  The support is willow, paper birch on a wood plaque.  His tattered garb is made from a handmade paper that was obtained in the damaged goods section at my job.  We get first dibs on any damaged stuff.  I used ultra heavy matte medium to stiffen and attach the paper to the body.  He was a great deal of fun.  Hope you enjoy him.  Have a great week out there all my blog friends.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVe LOve LOve him!!!!!!
Hugs~ Pattee
Cody Goodin said…
Thanks Parree
Coach Z said…
I love the witch and your scarecrow... they are fab Cody. I featured your peice I on my blog. Once again, Thank you so much...it is incredible!!! Also, I look forward to seeing pictures from your art shows on your blog!

Blessings my Friend!!
Cody Goodin said…
Thanks MarZel, as always you are welcome and I am glad you are enjoying the art piece.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts