Sprucing up some old doll photos.


So, I have been going through some of my old pictures of my grand ladies and decided to resurrect them and give them new life.  I am able to do this thanks to some new software I have  been using recently.  I am loving the life this process gives my old girls.  I am also, really looking forward to bringing a new series of these ladies to life soon.


Hopefully, you don't mind revisiting my past creative efforts with me.  My new ladies will all have legs and a little more detailed in the costume department too if I can manage it.  I have eight figures started with a completion date in early December for our next Essex Studios art walk.   In addition to these I have several other projects I hope to debut during that show.  So, I am going to be a busy little bee for the next six weeks.

Thanks again as always for taking the time to stop by and say hi and see what I am up too.  I do love your comments so don't be shy.  I am planning a giveaway soon so stay tuned.

Comments

Karen Mallory said…
I always love to revisit good art! :D Looking forward to seeing your new ladies!
hugs Karen
Cody Goodin said…
Thank Karen.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts