What's old is new again.

Well, it has been a bit long since my last post.  But, I have been playing around with some new photo editing software.  I have purchased two different software alternatives to Photoshop.  Not wishing to keep upgrading to infinity and paying such great cost, I opted for some highly recommended pro programs.  OnONe Perfect Photo Suite collection and NIK Photo collection.  Both of thes software packages offer some great versatility.

SO, I am going to post a few of my fun little redoux's for your viewing pleasure.  My subjects are some heads awaiting bodies and partially completed doll projects from the past.


This series of images was created by processing them in the High Dynamic Range module from the NIK collection.  This first picture is entitled Judging from behind.


This picture I have titled "In Search of Peace".


This one is called "Oh?"


Here we have" Eunice trying to say something meaningful."


"Gossip."

I hope you have enjoyed my fun little diversion.  I am really enjoying the heck out of my new found love of photography and it's creative potential.  I am posting a photo of the day over on my Facebook page.  If you haven't checked my page out you can find me under my name.

Have a great rest of the week my friends.

Comments

Karen Mallory said…
Great! Funny how you can animate some clay like that! :D
hugs Karen
Coach Z said…
Deelightful Photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts