The Beauty of Mothers


On the eve of Mothers day I would like to offer up my adoration for two mothers. Geneva Goodin pictured above in her early 20's. So beautiful and very missed in my life. I remember in my heart the great love she had for her children even as a very young boy. I felt protected and safe with her always at my side. Thank you mamma for giving me life and a chance to discover who I am and what I am to do here on this little planet. She would have been 84 this year.


Next is my second mamma Ms.Margaret Bauer. My partner Bucks's mom. She is the most kind and loving person I know. Wouldn't hurt a flea and great lover of nature. She just turned 87 in April. Still lives in her own home, active and very much on top of all the current goings on in the world. I remember the first time she signed a birthday card to me with "Love Mamma Bauer". I knew I had been welcomed into her family with open arms and with such great love and affection. I have had many wonderful visits and talks with her over the years. I love you mamma Bauer for softening the absence of my own mother and adopting me as your own. Happy mothers day to you both. I look upon you both with great adoration and love.

Comments

Karen Mallory said…
Nice tribute Cody! My mother and father in law are both in their upper 80's and still living on their own. My mil still drives everywhere!
hugs Karen
Cody Goodin said…
Thanks Karen, I am grateful to have mamma Bauer in my life.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts