River City Dollmakers Annual SHow








I wanted to let all my blogging friends, artists and doll people out there know about my local doll making guilds annual show. It is being held at The Newport on the Levee in Newport Kentucky on November 14th and 15th. The show runs 11 am - 5 pm on Saturday and 12-5 pm on Sunday. SO, if you live in the Northern Kentucky or Greater Cincinnati area please stop by and see me and a number of other fine doll makers. We will have some special challenge and viewers choice exhibits as well as a fun little make and take.

Today is the last day to get in on my giveaway. A big thank you to those of you who are following my artistic endeavors. Good luck to those of you participating. I can't wait to see who the winner will be. I plan on using the random number generator to determine the winner. I don't trust those pesky goblins to do it right. Have a great weekend everyone.

Comments

Very cool! Wish I were closer.
DellaRae said…
I was in Kentucky this summer. It is beautiful country. Please enter me in your give a way.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts