Just a Tease


Happy Saturday my friends and followers out there.  Just a quick teaser for what I'm up to at the moment.  Working on a project for the current monthly medium challenge at work.  This time we are supposed to use acrylic mediums and paints to create our masterpiece.  Here are most of the components except for the mediums I am planning to use.  The cube like shape in the background is actually a modified stretched canvas I am using as the foundation for this bas relief.  I will post the finished work once it is complete.  Hopefully in a day or two.  This process is rather time consuming.  But, I am excited as I have several other ideas in the works.  Until next time my friends.

Oh, and thanks to all the latest followers.  I am happy you found Codyland and hope you enjoy your visits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts