Yeti Goblin almost ready...


OK, you might remember a post or two back that I was working on a Yeti goblin? Well, I finally have him finished. His home isn't quite done yet but, will be in the next few days. This is the full frontal. I used New Zealand sheep skin wool for his hair. I just cut it off the skin.


Here is a side view so you can see he has a little bit of a tail.


And this is his backside. One thing is for sure these guys aren't shy. They are gentle looking but, fierce defenders of truth and secret knowledge.


Here is a look at the panel I am working on for his home. He will be standing on the little out cropping with the snowflake as his halo background. SO, hope you enjoy this first peek into what I am working on for the fall show season. I have some more to show in the days ahead. Stay tuned my friends.

Comments

Love the yeti goblin. Great face!
Susie McMahon said…
Love the pubes!
Anonymous said…
Fabulous Cody!!!!
So funny and yet so serious~
PAttee
Drycha said…
funny :))
Cody Goodin said…
Thank you Sycamore Moon, Susie, Pattee and Drycha he was fun to make. I am trying to branch out a bit with more techniques and unique display options.
Unknown said…
This piece totally ROCKS! I love his home and he is going to look AWESOME on it when it is complete!
Cody Goodin said…
Thank you ODD Imagination, I think he'll be really happy there.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts