Image protect

Friday, September 18, 2009

Yeti Goblin almost ready...


OK, you might remember a post or two back that I was working on a Yeti goblin? Well, I finally have him finished. His home isn't quite done yet but, will be in the next few days. This is the full frontal. I used New Zealand sheep skin wool for his hair. I just cut it off the skin.


Here is a side view so you can see he has a little bit of a tail.


And this is his backside. One thing is for sure these guys aren't shy. They are gentle looking but, fierce defenders of truth and secret knowledge.


Here is a look at the panel I am working on for his home. He will be standing on the little out cropping with the snowflake as his halo background. SO, hope you enjoy this first peek into what I am working on for the fall show season. I have some more to show in the days ahead. Stay tuned my friends.

7 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Love the yeti goblin. Great face!

Susie McMahon said...

Love the pubes!

Pattee said...

Fabulous Cody!!!!
So funny and yet so serious~
PAttee

Drycha said...

funny :))

Cody Goodin said...

Thank you Sycamore Moon, Susie, Pattee and Drycha he was fun to make. I am trying to branch out a bit with more techniques and unique display options.

ODD imagination said...

This piece totally ROCKS! I love his home and he is going to look AWESOME on it when it is complete!

Cody Goodin said...

Thank you ODD Imagination, I think he'll be really happy there.