The Final Dearly Departed


Now it is time to say our final farewells to the dearly departed for this week at any rate. Above we have poor Auntie Sue. She worked in a paper mill and fell into a vat of glue. It was a sticky situation to say the least. But, alas poor Auntie Sue drowning in a vat of glue. She was 62.

Finally we need to say goodbye to fine Uncle Jake. His early demise from choking on carrot cake. Not as sweet an ending as he would have imagined.

I hope all my art friends and followers have enjoyed my silly foray into the Halloween season. I hope to find something else to post soon if I only can manage the time. Make lots of fun for yourselves out there.

Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE THESE!!
I would say that Auntie Sue is well preserved now and poor Uncle Jake just wasn't lucky enough to have his cake and eat it too! ha ha
Now I'm being silly.
Cody Goodin said…
Thanks so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts