Cornering the Clown



Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you will be looking forward to the weekend as much as I.  I spent a bit of my Thursday this week continuing to test my new little point and shoot Panasonic camera.  There has been this idea for a little toy scene bouncing around in my head for a few months.  So, I thought why not do a trial run with the new camera.  I like these as environmental type scenes.  The first one is named "Cornering the Clown".  I find clowns to be a bit creepy by nature and so this was one of those out my nightmare kind of scenes.  A giant clown, giant to the army guys anyway, being cornered.

I shot this on my bathroom sink with natural light coming in from the window.


Here is a scene with a little toy replacing the clown that is a different kind of creepy.  This Siamese twin kind of rabbit character is more odd than creepy.  But, I wanted to capture the old 1950's B movie feel with this one.  So the colors are more muted here.  I suppose a pure black and white would have worked better for this thought but, I wanted to keep the lavender color of the twins.

Hope you have a great Friday and a great weekend to come.  I hope to get some much needed art and house work done.  Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projects a plenty

ADO Art Dolls Only Elements Challenge - Water

Anniversary Giveaway of Sorts